Background: Caterpillar made a financial commitment to Illinois State University (ISU) to establish a fund to assist students in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Communications who major in public relations.
- Major in the School of Communications, preferably public relations
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8/4.0
- Must be at least a Sophomore
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be a permanent resident of the U.S.
- Funds must be used for educational expenses
- Submit a resume
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit a one page essay explaining how your experiences in the School of Communication at ISU will help you make a difference in the public relations profession
Application: Download the application here
Deadline for application: February 28, 2013
Please submit all applications to the School of Communication office on the fourth floor of Fell Hall.