Background: This scholarship is created by the Illinois Broadcasters Association in recognition of the excellent education offered by the School of Communication at Illinois State University. The purpose of the scholarship is to recognize those students who seek a career in media management, sales and promotion broadcasting.
- Must be an undergraduate student and enrolled in academic good standing in the School of Communication at Illinois State University
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Seeking a career in media management, sales and promotion in broadcasting
- Financial need will be considered, but primary consideration will be merit based
- Submit a resume
- Submit a one page essay explaining how your experiences in the School of Communication at Illinois State University will help you make a difference in media management, sales and promotion in broadcasting
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
Application: Download the application here
Deadline for application: February 17, 2020
Please submit all applications to the School of Communication office on the fourth floor of Fell Hall.