Background: The Dr. John Baldwin Leadership Award celebrates the faculty of Illinois State University and specifically, the School of Communication. The award honors Dr. John Baldwin, a professor in the School of Communication, who like many of his colleagues, teaches students the value of scholarship and charity in service to the university community. The award recognizes student leaders who demonstrate a similar commitment to the university, their peers, and their own education.
- Academic good standing in the School of Communication
- Minimum GPA of 3.25/4.0 in the School of Communication
- Demonstrated academic achievement as evidenced by a cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Demonstrated leadership in Illinois State University’s community & the School of Communication
- Submit two letters of recommendation stating the student’s qualifications
- Submit an updated resume
- Submit a one page essay explaining how you demonstrated oustanding leadership in the School of Communication at Illinois State University.
Application: Download the application here
Deadline for application: January 31, 2019
Please submit all applications to the School of Communication office on the fourth floor of Fell Hall.