Background: This award was created to assist in the education of an undergraduate journalism student who works at the ISU newspaper, the Vidette.
- Enrolled in academic good standing in the School of Communication
- Undergraduate student in the School of Communication at Illinois State University
- A declared journalism major
- Member of the Vidette staff
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrated financial need
- Submit one resume
- Submit a one page essay explaining how your experiences in the School of Communication at Illinois State University will help you make a difference in the journalism profession
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
- Scholarship funds must be used for educational expenses
Application: Download the application here
Deadline for application: February 17, 2020
Please submit all applications to the School of Communication office on the fourth floor of Fell Hall.