Background: In 1986, Judy Markowitz made a major financial commitment to ISU to establish a fund to assist students in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Communication who major in public relations. Income from the endowment fund is to be used toward tuition and academic expenses.
- Junior or senior level student
- Enrolled in the School of Communication at Illinois State University
- Declared public relations major
- Enrolled in good academic standing
- Submit a resume
- Submit a one page essay explaining how your experiences in the School of Communication at Illinois State University will help you make a difference in the public relations profession
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation
Application: Download the application here
Deadline for application: January 31, 2019
Please submit all applications to the School of Communication office on the fourth floor of Fell Hall.